Challenge 4 - Maria

I had a job to do and I got the job done! This challenge was so different from anything I have done. We had to make what they called "Trading Cards" I have no idea why anyone would need layouts this size or what they do with them. The examples that were shown were so NOT my cup of tea, so I did what I like, in the size they asked for.

Card one has to be about "the one you love"
here's mine
ADSR5

Card two has to be about your "teammate"
ADSR5

I send Cara some of my Disney pictures so we can have the same theme going. Can't wait to see what she does with this crazy challenge.

1 comment:

BarbK said...

You did a fine job for someone not familiar with ATCs. In papercrafting, these cards are traded with others, they must be signed by the creator, but I use them as card fronts mostly. I really like yours and, like you, I'm not into altered art either and will make what I like with the tools/products I have! PS: I'm BarbK, Team #48, The Pixelites.

Post a Comment