Challenge 2 - Maria

This one made me just as crazy as the first one... I haven't done a countdown time layout before.. and to be "creative" about it was hard. I didn't want to do 5 things I love about my son because I do almost all my layouts about him. My cousin Chris suggested I do a layout about why I love sleep! Maybe because I get so very little these days...LOL But I went with the idea from to my friend Liz.


If you'd like to leave me some love, click here

Here are the directions we had to follow
Theme: 5 things I LOVE about....(choose a person, topic, idea, etc. Be Creative!)
Title: use a combination of 5 fonts and/or alphas (example: use 2 different fonts and 3 different alphas)
Photos: use 5 photos, one of the photos must have the number 5 in it!
Use 5 different elements of the same type (example: use 5 different flowers or 5 different buttons, etc.)
Season to taste: add ingredients from your digital pantry to make this layout your own!


Ok Cara... Your 5 things are next!

No comments:

Post a Comment