Maria's layouts Challenge 5,6, 7 & 8

wow am I behind I haven't posted one of my layouts since challenge 4! Well I've been busy getting famous.. right Cara? ;-) My layout of Cara for Challenge 1 was selected to be in the March 2010 issue of The Artisan Notebook.

Now onto my layouts..Challenge 5 The Candy Man - he's so evil I hate him!


Challenge 6 - 10 things I like about me ((I hated this challenge))


Challenge 8 - The "Someday" Challenge I finished this before challenge 7 so you have to see it first *wink*


Now for Challenge 7 this broke all kinds of records with me. 7 hours planning time and 15 hours design time..My Bucket List



I am also doing March Madness at Scrap Orchard and I just signed up for Survivor at Ginger Scraps.

See if you can figure out who I am at Scrap Orchard, even Cara can't figure it out. I don't know if that's good or bad. I'm one of the first 15 people that posted in Challenge 1 and my secret user name starts with a number, not SO.


Happy Scrapping
xoxox
DID

No comments:

Post a Comment